Pages

News Feed

Google Translate

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Me, Myself and I

I was born in Lahore,Pakistan and I have two younger brothers called Ghanim and Mahad. At the age of almost 3, I moved to Saudi Arabia for 2 years with my Mother and Father. I did not like it as much as some of the other places I have lived; but it was pretty good nonetheless. After Saudi Arabia, me and my family moved to Dubai where my  brother Ghanim was born. I have lived in Dubai for 10 years and have attended 3 different schools.

When I was in Dubai, I didn't really like sports and so my interest became the arts. I loved Drama, Music and I also enjoyed art nevertheless, I still played sports outside of school regularly, and I am grateful that I got to experience many different things. I liked many other subjects as well,such as: Maths,Science, English, History Computers etc. I learned three languages at school: English, French and Arabic as well as one at home: Urdu.

When I grow up, I hope to do something important in life that is meaningful and that is beneficial to the community. I like helping people and I have decided that I would not take a job in a field that I find boring; I have to enjoy what I do.I enjoy hands on field work and would not enjoy doing lots of paperwork or spending all day stuck in an office.

I don't have a favorite movie or a book though I can say that I like detective stories along with fantasy ones. Some of the fiction books I enjoyed reading are: The Harry Potter series, The Da Vinci Code, The Nostradamus Prophesies and the Dreslin files. Occasionally though I read non-fiction books as well. My hobbies are reading books, playing board games, exercising and playing video games among others.

I am learning something new every day and I am starting to discover the values of things. I realize the importance of certian things and I want to learn more and more with the beginning of each new day.

My favorite thing to do is Scuba Diving. I love the ocean and so I Scuba dive at any given opportunity where ever I am. I am currently a rescue diver and I hope to get even better and increase my qualification overtime. Who knows I might even take Scuba Diving as my career and live in some exotic place.


No comments:

Post a Comment